I am, trying to complete the Bio Mindmaps. Who else can I blame, but myself for not completeing Chapt 8&9 during the Nov-Dec holidays. Thanks to my laziness, that made me sacrifice my sleep tonight.
School was pretty fine today, although the lessons seemed like it would never end, although it ends at 2.30pm, not late. Probably because all our lessons today were like, kinda dry those topics.
Uhhuh! After school was training, and after training among ourselves, there was this Guy & Girl competition, so 2nd round, I played with Sheng Han. I don't know why there's this extremely irritating Sec 1 guy, sitting by the side cheering for Sheng Han. CHEERING INSANELY, I mean. According to Sam, he's some arrogant guy. Seriously, he totally pissed me off to the maximum Maximum MAXIMUM!!!! Even Sheng Han couldn't stand him too. Sheng Han doesn't even know him, yet that Sec 1 guy's cheering as if he knows Sheng Han for like what? Years? Made me mad like some mad bull, seriously.
K, my eyes are going to shut anytime, but I still gotta complete at least 1/4 mindmaps TODAY! OR MAYBE 2 if I can stay up till that late.
Once again, exhausted. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS FRIDAY, CNY CELEBRATION! School ends at 10am, but I wonder if we've got training later on. I WANT IT!